This tag was initiated by Idham who has pledged RM127 for every blogger tagged up until August 26 - his birthday, and he was aiming to get at least 100 taggees by then. The money would be given to the Darul Izzah Orphanage in Bangi. The date has however been brought forward to the end of July 2007 (as the planned visit to the Orphanage has been rescheduled to 11th August 2007 on the request of the trustees to the beneficiary), and I visited Idham's blog today and by the look of things, the number of taggees has way exceeded the original target! Syabas Saudara Idham. Semoga usaha mulia saudara diberkati Allah swt, insya Allah. Aamin.
So, the rules of the tag are as follows -
All taggees have to do is to complete at least 17 of the 27 sentences below and then tag as many people as you wish by leaving a comment in their blogs about the tag, and also tell Idham about it.
So here goes - the ins and outs of me, myself and I. These are what I think, feel and hope - for everybody to read. Feels like I'm being stripped bare here, but it IS for charity...
1. A person is only as good as ...his conscience.
2. Friendship is always ... about feeling comfortable even if you are in your tattered pyjamas.
3. To love is to ... make the one(s) you love happier than you are.
4. Money makes me ... think of those who are less privileged, and thank Allah swt for His rizq.
5. I miss ... being a Size 10!
6. My way of saying I care is by ... being there with my loved ones.
7. I try to spread love and happiness by... loving and being happy with my life.
8. Pick the flowers when ... you need colours to brighten up someone's life.
9. To love someone is to ... accept him unconditionally as he is.
10. Beauty is ... what is in your heart.
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was ... starting life at a boarding school.
12. When I was twenty one, I remember...being very much in love.
13. I am most happy when ... I don't have anything to distract me away from my family.
14. Nothing makes me happier than ... seeing my kids happy.
15. If I can change one thing, I will change ... the way wealth is distributed around the world.
16. If smiles were ...money...then...all the smiley and happy people (and those whom they smile to!) will be filthy rich!
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could ... make everybody happy with his/her life.
18. If you want to ....lose weight... then you have to ....do it yourself, for yourself!
19. Money is not everything but ... it sure goes a long way to ease a lot of worries.
20. The most touching moment I have experienced was ... the moment Ayah lafaz the akad nikah and I became his lawfully wedded wife.
21. I smile when ... I think of all the cute and frank remarks made by my kids.
22. When I am happy, I ... laugh a lot!
23. If only I don't have to ....work.. then...I can spend more time with my kids.
24. The best thing I did yesterday was ... successfully performed the last day of my 7-day Puasa Nazar. Syukur alhamdulillah...
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title ..."The Life That Was, Is and Will Be", or "Very Married, with Kids".
26. One thing I must do before I die is ... see all my kids get married and have their own family. (Errrr...that's more than "one" thing!)
27. Doing this meme, I feel like ... I'm liberated!