Well, almost :)
I've been tagged by MrsNordin on facts about my husband. I was supposed to do it last week, but sibuk memanjang. Sorry, BJ :)
Today is the perfect time to do it because I'm missing Ayah terribly. He's in Beijing and is only coming home tomorrow afternoon. No better way to nurse this 'pang' than writing about him, kan? ;)
So, here goes -
1) He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
EPL - when Liverpool and/or Newcastle is playing. He only watches Man U matches hoping to see them lose :)
Rugby Union (6 Nations mainly)
Badminton (only if Malaysian players are in action)
2) You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Thousand Island, and Chili Sauce (Lingham preferably!) Boleh?!
3) What’s one food he doesn’t like?
4) You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Food ~ depending on the restaurant, it could be one of these : T-Bone Steak, Nasi Goreng USA, Nasi Ayam, Nasi Goreng Kambing, Roti Telur :)
Drinks ~ Apple Juice, Air Kelapa, Ice Lemon Tea, RO Water. He NEVER orders hot drinks.
5) Where did he go to high school?
MCKK - Kesian kat dia, kan?
6) What size shoes does he wear?
7 or 8 - depending on the cutting.
7) If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Football jerseys (except Man U's!)
8) What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Anything with chicken in it.
9) What would this person eat every day if he could?
Nasi Goreng USA :)
10) What is his favorite cereal?
11) What would he never wear?
Man U's Jersey :)
12) What is his favorite sports team?
Football - whoever playing against Man U and beating them! Hehehe! He supports Liverpool and Newcastle United :) (So, he's not really a happy man this season) :(
Rugby - England!!! Yeay!!!
13) Who did he vote for?
14) Who is his best friend?
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
16. What is his heritage?
Oghang Nogoghi. Ghombau to be exact, on his Mom's side :)
Oghang Peghak. Teluk Intan, on his Arwah Father's side :)
17. What is his favourite colour?
Anything that I choose for him :)
18. What is his habit?
Shaking his feet before he sleeps. Once they stop shaking, I know that he's asleep :)
19. What is he proud of?
His children and his parents :)
20. Lastly, do you think he will read this?
Definitely :) He's my #1 fan...Hehehe!
So, Ayah...Markah penuh?! ;)
And I hereby tag -
Ibu (Woiii!!! Buku 555 you dah melimpah-limpah woiii!!!)
(Dan semua yang mengenali diri saya...Chewaaahhh!! Hahaha!)
Thank you, you all :)