Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lesser of two evils...?

The thing I discovered/realized since my "No-Rice" Lunch regime was that the lauk-pauk served and sold at the Cafeteria were/are giler salty!

It was not obvious before this, I guess, because I had always taken them with rice, and somehow they didn't taste THAT salty as the rice in a way had suppressed the taste.

But, eating the fish/chicken, etc., and the veges on their own REALLY brings out the saltiness of every single dish there was there that I've tried in the last one week or so.

Hmmmm...in my attempt to cut down on sugar and carbo to avoid getting diabetes, I might just end up with hypertension instead...

Adakah ini tandanya I will have to bawak my own bekal from home from now on?

Hmmmm?

1 comment:

ibu,mommy,mom... said...

hello:)
Might be a good idea to bring in your lunch:)from home