Saturday, April 21, 2007

I can't sleep...

It's 5:25a.m, and I've been trying to sleep for the last 3 hours...but, I couldn't...I can't!

I can't sleep because there's too much information in my head - waiting to be translated and projected onto paper...

I can't sleep because there's so much to do, and there's so little time to do them! (Hmmm...reminds me of Kungfu Hustle - "So many gangsters...so little time..."?!!)

I can't sleep because my routine has somewhat been broken due to unforeseen (and foreseen) circumstances...

I can't sleep because I made the mistake of having my Pearl Cafe just before midnight last night...

I can't sleep because some stupid birds outside have been chirping away (non-stop!) for the past 2 hours...(Fajr is at 3:45a.m....but, aaaarrggghhh!! Can't they just wait for sunrise instead at 6:05a.m, rather than chirping away like nobody's business before suboh sepiee?!!!)

I can't sleep because I miss Ayah and the kids...

I can't sleep because I just can't...

Anybody out there who can sing me lullabyes, wherever you are....SING, PLEASE....SING!!!

6 comments:

IBU said...

I sang for you .... habih hujan satu kelumpor!! muahaha ...

wanshana said...

Ibu,

Hehehe! Thanks...

You should've recorded and uploaded it to YouTube! Eherks...

Errr...You nyanyi kat 'you-know-where' kah?! Bersama-sama dengan the rest of 'you-know-who'?!!

Anonymous said...

Are u Wan SR binti WAAJ of S*F?
I went blog hopping today and found a link to this....

wanshana said...

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for hopping by!

Yes,I surely am "Wan SR binti WAAJ of S*F" (as you put it!)

Hmmm...Have our paths crossed before this?

Anonymous said...

Dear Shana,

Ni K.Julie lah....

Pretty sure that this is your blog... Cuma nak doubly sure, tu yang kena tanya abt ur initials and all!

Happy blogging yeah, dah list your blog in my "favourites" list.

Syiaaaaaaannya kat dia.... miles apart from your loved ones. Tak apa, sekejap jek lagi..... Being apart physically je, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, InsyaAllah sentiasa dekat di hati.

All the Best, (dr) Shana.
Hope to see you in the flesh, soon! hehehe..

wanshana said...

KAK JULIE!!!

So good to 'hear' from you again!!! You're like biskut Chipsmore - sekejap ader...sekejap tak der...Hahahaha!

I sort of guessed must be somebody from S*F who would remember my VERY long name/initials - siap ingat my Dad's initials lagi!

Thank you for listing me in your favs - hope my ramblings will add more colour to your already colourful life.

Insya Allah masin mulut K.Julie...Please pray for me (for my sanity - especially! Hehehe...) Thanks.