Sunday, March 18, 2007

Birds of a Feather : Addendum *

Toughts recorded on March 02, 2007...

* Addendum : Meaning - this posting would make a whole lot more sense if you were to read the posting before this first *


It just occured to me why only ONE of my Majlis Tertinggi friends (i.e. IBU) is in this Friendster thingy. IBU is a 100% choleric - so, she HAS to be in it! No two ways around it, man....

Anyway, let's just say, IBU, tomorrow you were to ask the rest of the Majlis Tertinggi guys this question -

IBU : Hey, you guys, why haven't you accepted Shana's invitation to join Friendster?

I BET the replies would be :

Queen of Phlegs of Villa Damansara :

Errr...ada invitation ya? How come I didn't get it? Anyway, does it involve me answering calls or replying SMSs? Can I just order McD or Pizzahut takeaway if the people in Friendster have to come over to my house....

HAHAHAHA!!!

(Errr...in the first place, my dear, you probably would have received the invitation IF you OPEN your e-mail sometimes?)

Sanguine Mak Datin of SS3 :

Friendster? What's that? And how EARLY do I have to wake up for that?! Anyway, do you guys know that ZARA ada Sale now?!!! Bestnyer!!!!!! I can't wait to go shopping!!! I have been aiming to get this really nice, cute, etc.....

HAHAHAHA!!!

Phlegmatic/ Melancholic of Bandar Hussein Onn :

Aku tak tau la... Aku kena buat costing semua dulu before aku join... By the way, FONT Friendster tu macam mana ahhh? Aku kena make sure okay semua dulu....

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Melancholic of Rasah Kemayan :

Aku susah la nak join....Laki aku tu kan....

HAHAHAHA!!!!

ADOI.... MINTAK AMPUN KAWAN-KAWANKU ....SELAMAT HARI RAYA, MAAF ZAHIR BATIN....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! (I am literally crying my eyes out laughing at this moment.....) I AM REALLY, REALLY, SORRY, YOU GUYS.....(HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!)

But, I (REALLY) DO rest my case... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Wassalam.... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

P/S : To many of you out there who didn't really get the joke, wherever you are - please accept my humble apologies...I just realized that you would only find this hilariously funny IF you knew these people...and oooooh maaaaannnn....how I wished you DO know them...

2 comments:

Keanorlinsya said...

u ade frensta aunty? whoa! just like ur daughter said it..ur 1 happening mum!

wanshana said...

Hahahaha!

Saja suka-suka ajer Kea...

I was invited to join by another one happening mom friend of mine, and thought, "Why not?".

Beside that friend, my active friendster friends are only my daughter and my nephews. That's about it. My nephews are also into MySpace, but I thought I'd better just stick to Friendster ajer for now. Nanti huru-hara hidup nak update all the sites, etc...