Sunday, March 18, 2007

IQ, UQ, WeQ...

Thoughts recorded on February 23, 2007...


I was taking a break this afternoon (hmmm...I seem to be taking A LOT of breaks lately!) when I decided to try one of the IQ tests which you can get access to through the internet. I did one test which (I think) I attempted about 3-4 years ago, and I got the score of 136....(and I seem to remember getting a similar score the last time I did the same test). Anyway, does that mean that I am still smart (or stupid) as I was then?

Anyway, the score of 136 CANNOT be good - considering I don't even know what that score means?!LOL!!! And I just did not have the time to find out more about my score, but it did say that I am a "Visionary Planner" (or was it "Visionary Philosopher"?) Well...whatever! I don't need an IQ test to tell me how smart (or stupid?) I am. But, I know that I am SMART enough NOT to pay GBP9 to have my score interpreted and sent to me!

Anyway, I will probably get Ayah to do the same test and see how he does in it, then I can roughly gauge where I stand with my score. He'll probably get a score of 272 or something like that . Errr....Is that POSSIBLE? See how 'duuuuhhhhh' I am? Hahaha!

Okay...break over. To those who have been taking too long a break, wherever you are, GET BACK TO WORK, GUYS!

Wassalam...

No comments: