Saturday, March 17, 2007

First Ramble and definitely not going to be the last...


Thoughts recorded on February 07, 2007...


Anuar Zain is crooning his heart out in the background, and here I am rambling whatever needs to be rambled about at this godforsaken wee hours of Wednesday 7 February 2007.

The idea of starting this blog came from a friend who knew how stressed out I have been in this foreign land, thousands of miles away from my hubby and kids - TRYING to finish off my PhD thesis by the end of this year, insya Allah... It can be pretty lonely at times (and listening to Anuar Zain 24/7 is not helping much either...Hahaha...No offence, ok Anuar?)

I guess the purpose of this blog is just for me to voice out my feelings as a mother and a wife, who at this point in time, is not really there for my kids and for my hubby, and for that - I am really sorry...All of you have given such tremendous support and encouragement to me, and for that I am truly grateful...and I promise that I wil make up for the lost times - the missed birthdays, the late nights of TLCs when you all have been sick (and Ayah and Wan had to take over my role as "Mommy"), the cheers by the sideline when you guys were giving your best in everything you were doing. I just want all of you to know that even though I am not there physically, my heart and soul, and my do'a are ALWAYS there...every single second, with every beat of my heart...

And Ayah, I just want you to know that you are doing a great job with the kids. I know it's not easy, with you being all tied-up with clinics, procedures, meetings, teachings and all the things that you do at work, and yet, you try your very best to be with the kids every single night before they go to bed... and I know the kids feel very much closer to you now. So, maybe all these are blessings in disguise?

I need your blessings and do'a to pull through the next few months here, and sometimes when I don't say the words when we speak over the phone, I hope the words will present themselves on this blog. And, the words for tonight are -

I LOVE AND MISS ALL OF YOU SO VERY MUCH...

To all those who have tuned in to this blog -

I know this blog seems to be so melancholic - well, it is how I am feeling right now...But, rest assured - my ramblings will also play different tunes as and when I deem it necessary to dance to different tunes... Hey, I have three kids who are of different personalities (a sanguine, a choleric, and a phlegmatic), not to mention a hubby who is basically quite a confused guy with all three traits in him PLUS a melancholic trait!!!). And, of course - my "kawan-kawan yang tak berkembang" a.k.a "Majlis Tertinggi", who have also coloured my life in their own ways.... You know who you are!

So, my ramblings are bound to be, how shall I put it? ...worth being rambled by...

Good night guys... wherever you are...

Wassalam...

No comments: